NFF Equestrian are pleased to announce that we will be offering four ranges of Mobile Field Shelter to meet different budgets.
Unlike many other timber buildings available on the market, especially the more budget ranges, ALL of our mobile shelters include:-
- Tanalised timber framework and cladding, pressure treated for an expected 15yr minimum life expectancy. This requires no further treatment unlike a sprayed finish that will require regular, time consuming and costly maintenance.
- Vertical framework at maximum 610mm centres, doubled up at openings.
- Hot dipped galvanised finish to all our metal skids. Galvanising is an extremely durable finish unlike a painted finish that can easily be damaged by hooves or during moving.
- Stainless steel ring shanked nails for all cladding. These will outlast both galvanised and sheradised nails and do not stain the timber.
- Galvanised joist hangers
- Stress graded timber for roof purlins